Wednesday 3 September 2014

Herne Bay comes up trumps again!!

On my daily hunt through Rightmove, another great property caught my eye. It's just come on the market with Ward & Partners in Herne Bay and is being offered at £145K. The inside spec looks superb, plus two x double bedrooms (one of them en-suite). Another big plus with this property is the gas central heating and the double glazing, therefore great fuel economy = happy tenants! At a great price and a potential monthly rental of £700 per month, this will give you a yield close to 6%. Looks a bargain and I'm sure this won't be on the market for long. Check out the details at:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32133978.html




Should you wish to discuss any other specific properties or just a general chat re the current market, please feel free to contact me on 01227 455717 or call in and see me at 23 Watling Street in Canterbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment