Sunday 4 January 2015

Herne Bay - £130K - Rental yield 6.92%

 

Today, we are back to Herne Bay where I have just noticed a great property that was put on the market just before the New Year. Not too sure why I missed this one, must have been due to the frivolities during the holiday period....
 
Anyway, it's a two bed apartment with a share of the freehold and it's chain free! The asking price with Kimber Woodward in Herne Bay, is just short of £130K and from reading the description, I reckon that there is a deal to be done.
 
So with an asking price of circa £130K and I reckon the rental should be in the region of £750 per month makes a great combination, delivering a yield of 6.92%. From the photos, it looks 'good to go'.

Check it out at http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31659852.html and give them a call.


 

Should you wish to discuss any other specific properties or just a general chat re the current market, please feel free to contact me on 01227 455717 / canterbury@martinco.com or call in and see me at 23 Watling Street in Canterbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment